16 YEARS EXPERIENCE
IN SEMICONDUCTOR DESIGN SERVICE
ULKASEMI offers high quality semiconductor design services for semiconductor OEMs,
fabless design houses and electronic system design companies
ULKASEMI’s large pool of IC Layout Design engineers have worked on digital/analog layout from 180 nm up to 3 nm process technologies
- Expertise in custom analog/digital layout physical verification, extraction, timing, and signal integrity analysis
- Tools/Methodology: Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics
ULKASEMI supports turnkey SOC design from RTL to GDSII.
- DFT verification for successful silicon tape-outs
- Deliver designs that meet very stringent requirements for area, power, and performance.
- Expert in handling multi-voltage, MCMM, complex clocking schemes, and flat, virtually flat, hierarchical, chip-assembly flow.
- Tools/Methodology: Developed physical design flows and methodologies from 180 nm to 7 nm technologies using Synopsys, Cadence, and Mentor Graphics tools
- Supports TSMC and all leading foundrie
Our foundry support and design enablement team provides the following services from 28 nm to latest node:
- Process development and optimization
- Standard cell library development and characterization
- IPTEST, PPA, MHC
- Analog and complex IP development
- Tool development and process automation
We offer extensive digital verification services including:
- Chip, block and IP-level verification
- Turnkey verification using modular and reusable design environment
- Faster turnaround time and high quality, excellent coverage
- Uses both System Verilog verification and Assertion base coverage
- Randomize and directed tests
- UVM VIP development, ABV, and metric-driven verification methodology
- Tools/Methodology: Cadence, Synopsys and Mentor Graphics verification tools
ULKASEMI provides Analog/AMS verification services:
- Specification-driven approach to catch all bugs in the analog schematics, in the analog-digital interface, and in the digital and embedded software that talks to the analog domain
- Develop behavior level model analog components and create block-level self-checking regression tests to validate the behavioral models that are created functionally equivalent to the analog schematics.
Cutting Edge Expertise
The majority of our engineers are working below 20 nm technologies.
Diverse Customer Base
More than 20 concurrent customers from semiconductor (digital/analog) companies, IP developers, and state-of-the-art foundries to high-quality technology start-ups.
Our high quality design services consistently exceed customer expectations on performance and price.
TSMC DCA Partner
Since 2021, ULKASEMI has been a member of TSMC’s Design Center Alliance.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our largest design center in Dhaka, Bangladesh is ISO 9001:2015 certified for an effective quality management system.